Friday, February 1, 2008

I'am a doo-doo head!



Im so sad this morning because we had the girlfriends craft night last night and I totally forgot to take pictures......of the girlfriends, of the crafts, of the yummy strawberries and powdered sugar that Pam brought, of the sugar free jello parfaits with berries and whipped cream that I made (we are all calorie consciuos right now....but they are all skinny, Im the only one that really should watch)you can use your imagination , and heres a pic of my finished craft.....so easy, they sell these foam hearts at Micheals......cute door hanger, and very fast, even faster if you glue the buttons on, but I liked the way they look sewn on.....
And heres something you dont see very often in Cali, in my house at least, a fire in the fireplace, IN THE MORNING! Its been so cold here in the mornings I havent even wanted to get out of bed, but the hunk lured me out this morning with a cozy fire....
Ok, off to the first day of work in a month, can you say double yuck!

4 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Doo doo head??? ROFLOL!!!At least you call yourself that. I wanna craft with you!! Love that heart. Very cute. Valentine Day is my favorite holiday!

Ginger Patches said...

ROFLOL!! DOO-DOO HEAD--too funny :)
Bummer about the pics I do that a lot and it makes me so mad!! Cute heart--is that you and your sweetie in the center? Hope your first day back at work wasn't too bad.

Chicky said...

LOL @ doodoo head...50 lashes with a wet noodle for not having pics! I need to find a crafty bunch of chicks to hang out with...*sigh*

glenni said...

girls night, sob sob that i can't be part of it, note to self...MUST run to micheals and buy foam hearts!!!! that is the cutest project!!!! LOVE the sewn on buttons!!! and a fire lit by joe, awwwwww. i can't belive how cold you have been. hope that changes very soon!!! have fun at work!! what's the hot new thing this season?????
and ps can you post the site where you found the little doll patterns???