Thursday, January 24, 2008

Bright Spots....




OK, its rainy, and hailing, and omgggg she just did it again!!!!!!!! see previous post!!!!! Sorry for the interruption......I seem to have no peace today with this puppy, I cant put her out, its rainy, and hailing!
OK, so I looked around for some bright spots, and I found them, in my bathroom,lol, cuz Ive spent so much time in there rewinding TP!!!! Anyways, I LOVE this shower curtain, it reminds me of scrapbook paper, and I love the colors!!! Love it so much I also put it in the guest room!!
So its a little gloomy, the sun comes out in spurts, then it rains again, I have decided I could never live where the sun doesnt shine...I have no motivation when its like this!!!!
So I think I will curl up under a blanket, cuz we dont get to do that much in Cali, its usually too warm, have a cup of tea, and read my new book "Quilting for Dummies", and maybe later I will feel motivated enough to make some more squares!!!!!

7 comments:

Chicky said...

I love those colors! I just used similar colors in my blog design!

Anonymous said...

I like those colors together too! That puppy, too much!

lindaharre said...

I absolutely love the bedroom and bath!!!!! Love the colors, birds, toile curtain.....EVERYTHING! The pup is adorable too:D Thanks for your comment on my blog too:D hugs, Linda

Wendy said...

Oooo...that bathroom is heavenly. I've done mine in blue and white and could spend hours "getting away from it all" in there.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love the colors in your room and that shower curtain. Very cute. And your puppy is so dang funny dragging that paper. That pillow is too cute on the bed.

glenni said...

LOVE the shower curtain!!! spill where you got it, anthropology??? am i bad if i just kind of chuckle about your weather,lololololol. sadie is just tooooo cute!!!!!! i can't wait to meet her!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

I love your new header and I'm lovin me a couple of those dolls. hint, hint. they are adorable.